ACCORD, in behalf of the Proud of My Purok (POMP) Project, and in partnership with CARE Nederland, The Netherlands Red Cross, Red Cross Climate Centre, Wetlands International, and Xavier University is in need of a Communications Specialist.
1. Develop the KAP assessment questionnaire and share with project partners for comments and finalization, including conducting a baseline assessment in the project areas
2. Analyze the communication plan in place by the donor on activities and outputs to determine and make recommendations on applicable integration of activities in the local context
3. Develop the Communication Plan using the KAP report, analyses of the donors' communication plan, program documents, assessment of human and financial resources necessary to execute the said plan, and other additional resources deemed important
• Post-graduate degree in Communications, preferably with specialization in rural area communication and awareness raising;
• Minimum of five years of demonstrated, successful working experience in integrated DRR and environment management and resilience projects;
• Excellent communication and writing skills;
• Sound and focused analytical skills.
2) Capacity Statement of clients for which the Consultant has undertaken similar works
3) Curriculum Vitae
4) Two reference contacts from former clients of a similar consultancy assignment